Please visit our Online services page for County resources available online, by email, and by phone.

You are here: Home > Real Estate Taxes > Change of Address

Change of Address

To change the mailing address for your Cuyahoga County property tax bill, please complete the form below. In order to process the request, you must include the permanent parcel number.

If you have multiple parcels you will need to fill out a change of address form for each one.

Change of Address



To prevent misuse of this form, please enter the code shown.